If you’re a photographer, one of the best things you can do for yourself is join an online group that focuses on your particular genre or the type of gear you use. I used to feel I had no time for forums until a friend suggested Nikonites. I joined in August and have been actively participating since then. It’s very UNLIKE your typical photo forum. You’re not going to find snobs, there’s a lot of expertise not only in photography but in Nikon equipment, and the members are very supportive of each other. It really is much more than a forum, it’s a community. You can participate in the weekly challenges, post photos for critiques, ask for help or advice. More importantly, rather than being ignored (as happens in other forums), you’ll be valued. So, if you’re a Nikon user, consider yourself invited to the party! If you’re a beginning photographer, you’ll grow in leaps and bounds. If you’re an expert or in-between, you’ll only get better. Click the graphic below to go to the forum, or here, to follow on facebook.
- RT @LALewman: Trump wanted to stay in power He wanted a military coup Trump & MoC planned the insurrection They wanted to overthrow democracy Evidence of their treason has been made public DOJ must charge them & hold them accountable for treason! #DemVoice1 #Jan6Insurrection #ArrestThemAll https://t.co/O6JTUPzT0h, Oct 26
- RT @ddanpereira: We need to get Roger Stone out of Politics for good! He's been committing crimes since Nixon & for every Repub President after! #RogerStone has known #Trump since the 80s & would plan an #Insurrection for him. Of course, he was at the #Willard Hotel doing just that! #LockHimUp, Oct 26
- RT @TristanSnell: Take the Willard’s guest log for the night of January 5, and subpoena every single one of them., Oct 24
- RT @OccupyDemocrats: BREAKING: In a BIG blow to Trump, a federal judge decides to expedite the case that will decide if Trump can assert “executive privilege” over the evidence being sought by the January 6 Committee. Trump was trying to “run out the clock.” RT TO THANK THE JUDGE FOR DEFYING TRUMP!, Oct 24
- RT @JohnCollins_KP: Never trust a President who doesn’t like dogs., Oct 24