If you’re a photographer, one of the best things you can do for yourself is join an online group that focuses on your particular genre or the type of gear you use. I used to feel I had no time for forums until a friend suggested Nikonites. I joined in August and have been actively participating since then. It’s very UNLIKE your typical photo forum. You’re not going to find snobs, there’s a lot of expertise not only in photography but in Nikon equipment, and the members are very supportive of each other. It really is much more than a forum, it’s a community. You can participate in the weekly challenges, post photos for critiques, ask for help or advice. More importantly, rather than being ignored (as happens in other forums), you’ll be valued. So, if you’re a Nikon user, consider yourself invited to the party! If you’re a beginning photographer, you’ll grow in leaps and bounds. If you’re an expert or in-between, you’ll only get better. Click the graphic below to go to the forum, or here, to follow on facebook.
- The latest The SavvyLENS Daily! https://t.co/zziqMoT8XM #votingrightsact, 6 mins ago
- The latest The SavvyLENS Daily! https://t.co/HbVGLQbkbJ Thanks to @donwinslow #covid19 #republican, Aug 6
- I think the real cause of mental health issues is more because of #TrumpThreatensAmerica than the pandemic. https://t.co/RSBNBCYTEV, Aug 6
- HANDS ON DECK No-Rinse Cleansing Gel https://t.co/nptxFSptGI Everything about the ocean is magical, pure and healing. Pamper yourself with these products that harness not only the biological and natural benefits of nature, but the energy of the sea . . . the source of life! https://t.co/Lr3yNLsno1, Aug 6
- RT @zoomarang: #Maddow @JoeBiden should seriously consider bringing back all these career government officials , like Amb Lewis Lukens , Sally Yates n em , who lost their jobs , because they stood up for norms and ethical standards . They are heroes and heroines, Aug 6