Helene picked up her first camera at age eleven and fell in love with photography. Her formal education began at Temple University in Philadelphia. O. Helene Kobelnyk spent a lifetime traveling and studying throughout Europe, North America, Mexico and the Caribbean, always with camera in hand. After earning a master of arts degree in mathematics, Helene devoted more than 20 years to public education.
She has been and continues to be an avid and lifelong student of the visual arts and music and has studied in major cities of the United States and Europe. Throughout her journey through life and different parts of the world, her camera was always by her side.
Not only has her photographic work received a variety of accolades and been short-listed in international competitions, but her compassionate and effective teaching syle won her the titles of Teacher and Staff of the Year and a variety of grants, fellowships and scholarships.
While her primary focus continues to be photography, Helene offers topic specific seminars as her shooting and publishing schedule allows.
- RT @dougiw118: @sandibachom Who tore out the panic buttons?, 21 hours ago
- RT @NoLieWithBTC: JUST IN: The Biden administration will release documents related to Trump and the 1/6 insurrection to Congress. Trump says he will try to block this release by citing "executive privilege" — Rep. Jamie Raskin says there's no such thing as former president executive privilege., 22 hours ago
- RT @sandibachom: This is like the longest foreplay in my lifetime https://t.co/QpdfKmou2g, 22 hours ago
- RT @duty2warn: Jen Psaki has said that Biden has decided he will NOT invoke executive privilege on Trump's behalf to shield any WH records from the Jan. 6 committee. (A sitting president has a role in deciding whether predecessor records are privileged.) Trump has 60 days to go to court., 22 hours ago
- RT @ddanpereira: 15K Haitian #migrants showing up at the #Texas Border at the same time out of nowhere is a Hit Job attempt by Repubs on @POTUS! These refugees are from the 2010 Quake! Jason Miller, #Trump Loyalist, has been in Brazil often & paid a lot of $$ if they go!! #JasonMiller #Haitians, 22 hours ago