Helene picked up her first camera at age eleven and fell in love with photography. Her formal education began at Temple University in Philadelphia. O. Helene Kobelnyk spent a lifetime traveling and studying throughout Europe, North America, Mexico and the Caribbean, always with camera in hand. After earning a master of arts degree in mathematics, Helene devoted more than 20 years to public education.
She has been and continues to be an avid and lifelong student of the visual arts and music and has studied in major cities of the United States and Europe. Throughout her journey through life and different parts of the world, her camera was always by her side.
Not only has her photographic work received a variety of accolades and been short-listed in international competitions, but her compassionate and effective teaching syle won her the titles of Teacher and Staff of the Year and a variety of grants, fellowships and scholarships.
While her primary focus continues to be photography, Helene offers topic specific seminars as her shooting and publishing schedule allows.
- RT @duty2warn: Democrats have set up a “rapid response group,” The Congressional Integrity Project, to counterpunch against Republican disinformation in real time. That’s how Democrats need to fight back. Touché, Jan 31
- RT @itsJeffTiedrich: holy fucking shit, if German schoolkids can handle Anne Frank's Diary, American schoolkids can handle To Kill A Mockingbird. enough with the book-banning, you fucking troglodytes, Jan 31
- RT @WalshFreedom: Hey House Democrats, one more reminder: Don’t bail out House Republicans tomorrow. Don’t throw them a lifeline. Don’t team up with a few Republicans to pick some “consensus” Speaker. This is THEIR mess. This is THEIR dysfunction. THEY own it. The American people need to see it., Jan 3
- RT @ZelenskyyUa: I thank @POTUS for the warm welcome and I deeply appreciate all the support of the U.S. and the American people. I am confident that together we will be able to secure a better, prosperous and free future for both of our nations. Ukraine’s victory will also be America’s victory. https://t.co/OhclRtwIJy, Dec 22
- so true https://t.co/TtZAMFNEap, Dec 22