If you’re a photographer, one of the best things you can do for yourself is join an online group that focuses on your particular genre or the type of gear you use. I used to feel I had no time for forums until a friend suggested Nikonites. I joined in August and have been actively participating since then. It’s very UNLIKE your typical photo forum. You’re not going to find snobs, there’s a lot of expertise not only in photography but in Nikon equipment, and the members are very supportive of each other. It really is much more than a forum, it’s a community. You can participate in the weekly challenges, post photos for critiques, ask for help or advice. More importantly, rather than being ignored (as happens in other forums), you’ll be valued. So, if you’re a Nikon user, consider yourself invited to the party! If you’re a beginning photographer, you’ll grow in leaps and bounds. If you’re an expert or in-between, you’ll only get better. Click the graphic below to go to the forum, or here, to follow on facebook.
- RT @TheRickyDavila: Never forget that Neil Gorsuch is a stolen seat, Pervert Kavanaugh’s seat was purchased by the person who paid all of his debts and Amy Coney Barrett is an unqualified GOP operative meant to tear apart our Constitution and is a direct insult to our hero Justice RBG., 4 hours ago
- RT @SchneiderStache: Just a friendly reminder that it was government sycophants like @LindseyGrahamSC and religious hypocrites like #AmyConeyBarrett who supported the execution of Jesus., 7 hours ago
- The latest The SavvyLENS Daily! https://t.co/Qh4yd1Z6p8 #voteblue, 12 hours ago
- RT @TheRickyDavila: The DOW is down almost 800 points, 225,000 Americans are dead, millions of Americans are jobless, millions are being evicted, millions are starving and waiting in food lines, but Senate GOPers are sipping champagne and working throughout the night to steal a SCOTUS seat., 15 hours ago
- RT @sandibachom: @Lawrence @IvankaTrump Everybody should do selfie’s like mine https://t.co/bZ1L7lHqC0, 16 hours ago