As part of the 365Project 2011, I try for a different genre or effect each day. Today was filled with 60 mph wind gusts which pretty much eliminated anything in terms of landscape. So I turned to a frisbee game with my best girl, Meggie. Thanks to Rick Sammon’s Digital Imaging Diaries, I was able to turn a good photo into an exciting one!
- We need help. https://t.co/bXi5HS7ZYj, 1 hour ago
- My mom used to to do that for my Nicky. Most of the time he would sit and watch like this . . . occassionally, he would try to sneakily pull it and mom would tell him, "just wait a minute." <3 https://t.co/VOK8WtYgTN, 6 hours ago
- The latest The SavvyLENS Daily! https://t.co/pzEimi0hWa #digitalselling #socialselling, 6 hours ago
- https://t.co/WW83doxdGx, 9 hours ago
- https://t.co/IIJ7pkr41Y, 10 hours ago